- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 919-515-4666
- Address: Box 7639
Raleigh, NC 27695
Sonia Meeks has worked at NC State University since August 2006. She currently has her A.A.S. degree in Medical Office Administration and is pursuing her Bachelors of Social Work degree. During her spare time she loves to volunteer with organizations that assists young women with unplanned pregnancies. She enjoys traveling, art and craft projects and photography. One of her strongest assets is encouraging others to be the very best they can be. Her favorite phrase is "Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying".
- Advise prospective MSW and BSW students regarding admissions, curriculum and transfer requirements
- Order faculty exam copies; desk copies by request
- Coordinate & monitor Departmental technological equipment check out.
- File Student Records, correspondences, reports, etc
- Sort/deliver mail
- Maintain MSW documents electronically and via hard copy
- Maintain MSW and BSW databases.
- Update Listserve information
- Assist with BSW matriculation process
- Take minutes for Faculty Meeting and other committee meetings
- Building Liaison
- Facilities Request on behalf of the department and building
- Respond to phone calls, emails, and walk-ins
- Create and maintain student records and databases. Regularly check Admission Pros and Apply Yourself databases for incoming students.
- Assist with planning and coordinating special events
- Asist with Information Sessions and marketing MSW program to prospective students.
- Assist NDS student by recommending/registering them for courses
- Prepare Graduation Materials.
- Assist CFFACE trainers with travel and training materials